Just subscribed

Hi

I have just subscribed and Nigel suggested I post an intro.

My name is Steve Reynolds and I live Leicestershire in the centre
of England. I am currently playing Eb Tuba with my village band,
Barlestone Victoria, in the second section.

I thought I should mention a charity concert we are doing
on 12th August this year which is taking place thanks to mailing lists
like this one.

Earlier in the year, a couple of members from the Atlantic Brass Band
sent messages out on the brass mailing list to say that they were touring in
England and would like to arrange playing dates. I responded, and this led
to us arranging a concert for charity involving both bands.

The concert will involve a section by each of the bands followed by
a massed concert and should be great fun. We have done several concerts
like this with Desford before and raised a lot of money for various
charities. This year the money is for Motor Neurone Disease.

If anyone would like to know more about our concert or how to hear
the Atlantic Brass band in other concerts while they are here please
email me and I will try to help.

Thanks

Steve

steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx