What composers do I like?

Hello Brassbanders,

If I tell you what classical pieces I like, could you then mail names of
brassband/fanfare/marchingband-composers who write in a style that I like?

Not that I'm such a classical music-expert, but I know what I like and am
educating myself with only tuning in to Classic-FM, a classical radiostation=

in Holland.

Oke, here goes:
Jupiter (from: The Planets; Holst)
Oriental festival march (from the Alladin suite; by ??)
Finlandia (Sibelius)
Triumph March (from A=EFda; Verdi)
Egmont Overture (Von Beethoven)
Pomp and Circumstance (Elgar)
Suite from West Side Story (Berstein)
Who wants to Live Forever? (Queen) (Yes, sure, will be a classic)
Somebody to Love (Queen) (Yes again, they will be classics)
Folk Festival (from the Jazz suite; Shostakovich)
Adagio for strings (Barber)
Carnival in Venice (by ??)
In the Hall of the Mountain King (from Peer Gynt; Grieg)

Well you get the picture by now don't you? Not too much violins on top, lots=

'a brass and volume with nice harmonics.

Thanx in advance.

Tjip

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

www.xs4all.nl/~tjip/index.html