BB music suppliers

     Greetings!

       I would like to compile a list of suppliers of Brass Band
     music.  I am interested in those wanting to supply bands in
     the United States (if you are "across the pond" and supply
     us yanks, that's great!).  If you have a list, or are a supplier,
     please drop a note (ha ha ha) or go ahead and mail me your
     catalog.  I will post a summary when as names come in....

     Greg Lindstrom	   (501) 450-9341 (home)
     139 Davis Street	 (501) 336-2163 (office)
     Conway, AR  72032
     USA