pure brassband list

Hi brassband-lovers,

<?!>
<?!> Reading the postings to the list over the last few days, it has become apparent
<?!> that there is actually very little discussion going on between people actually
<?!> involved in the banding movement.  Of course, I'm glad that so many people are
<?!> showing an interest in the banding scene, but what I had hoped to see on this
<?!> list was some really good discussions between people who already knew all about
<?!> it!  And what's all this about saxophones?!?
<?!>

I fully agree with Tim Morgan, let's keep this list for the real English-type brassband!

Kind regards,

--
Jacob Bakker, jabakker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Basstrombone (Brassband Peelland, Frisian Youth Brassband, Philips Symphony Orchestra)