Re: New rule

>Now that the list is automatic everyone gets told when a mail item doesn't
>get through. To remove the annoyance to other members I'm going to have
>to bring in a new rule:
>
>8) 3 bounced mail items and I'll have to remove you. So that it's not
>   without notice I'll let your postmaster know.
>
>--
>Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
>Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;
>Packet: G0LOV@GB7SYP.#19.GBR.EDU; Phone: +44-1226-283021.

Nigel,

The TPIN had a big problem with this earlier this year. I spoke to my sysop
and he said it was possible to add an error-return line to the addressing
so all the bounces go to only one address...
the administrator's. The TPIN's problem was caused by lapsed accounts and
people whose ISP accounts have very small mailboxes. They finally got it
worked out.

Ralph Jones