Re: pure brassband list (fwd)

Jacob Bakker wrote:

>I fully agree with Tim Morgan, let's keep this list for the real
English-type brassband!

First of all, as a musician not-playing-in-a brassband, I had left several
notes to the enlisters with the question about the subject.
I had expected some response to keep it strictly to brassband. (Though
somewhat more civilized.)
On the other hand the messages on and off the list were quite amicable and
showed no desire to cut anyone out, since we are all musiclovers.

That is of course until Tim and Jacob's note came along.
First they insult the listmembers by telling them they are not intelligent
or experts enough in their dicussions and then they go on excluding even
about 75% of the brassband'ers.
Nice going.

>Kind regards,

Sorry, I fail to see how you have regards for any listmember at all.

However. By this message I do ask the moderator to make a decision on this
matter, because I have no desire to take part in discussions when it appears
to be with biggots. (pardon my French)

Tjip Zigterman