Re: Revelation - The Open test-pie (fwd)

Tim wrote:

>(I'm sorry if I offend
>anyone, but I wouldn't subscribe to the Cello list if I didn't play the Cello,
>why is this different?),

Sorry Tim, I disagree here.
Nothing wrong with sectorial lists, but as you put it, you should be on the
basstrobone list (you know: not the F-Trombone list or the C-Trombone list
and certainly not on the lists for valve-Trombones)

Tjip Zigterman

|| Tjip Zigterman		       ||       tjip@xxxxxxxxx
|| The Dutch Fanfare Orchestra  || Toos! Streetband
|| IJmond Saxophone Quartet     || The Noord-Holland Fanfare Orchestra
|| Fanfare Caecilia Heemskerk   || Look it up! at www.xs4all.nl/~tjip/index.html

[ Editorial note: I would subscribe to the 'Cello list if I was interested
in finding out more about the whys and wherefores of playing a 'Cello, even
if I didn't play one myself. However I wouldn't post an article about violin
playing to the 'Cello list. I hope the same goes for this list. - NJH ]