Re: pure brassband list (fwd)

While I have previously responded to indicate my preference for this list
being primarily devoted to the discussion of British-type brass bands, I
would hope that active membership in such a group does not become some sort
of "requirement" for contributing/reading the list. Ralph Jones makes an
extremely good point: there are many places where there is no band to
play in, but we can find recordings and even read scores, etc. I would
hope that no one who is genuinely interested in brassbanding would be
excluded or made to feel excluded from the list. I just don't want to
focus to drift into "bands in general", etc.

Martin D. Jenkins			mjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Music Library Coordinator/
  Humanities Team LeaderVoice: (513) 873-4983
Wright State University			FAX: (513) 873-2356

	  "Timing is everything in doing a rain dance."