Re: Hello, and some favorite brassband CD's

In message <m0sXFAH-0000y8C@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Klaas Hemstra writes:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm not sure how big an audience this mailing list is at the moment.
> Can anybody (Nigel) tell ?

We've only been officially going for a fortnight now, and already we
have some 70-80 subscribers.

> Maybe a posting every X connecting members would be in order ?

I think that you can get that information using listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
ask it for help.

> - Contest Music  (Wilfred Heaton)

There's that piece again :-). The Major once told me that he doesn't like
this piece of music. I tend to differ with him.

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;