Re: Concert Items

Steve,

It is possible to have many different styles in a Brass-Band concert.  I am a
BBb Tubist with the Imperial Brass in NJ (by the way it was nice to see you
guys again in West Point)  There are many brass band arrangements of "POPS"
type classical music.   Most of our concerts do not have alot of pops or
jazz.  Our audiences still appreciate them and we hear alot of comments from
people that are possitive about our programing.  "The Pines of Rome" for
example is so increadibly tense and the end so big that the audiences love
it.  This is not ment to be a put down but don't underestimate your audience
there are many people that don't get to hear more "classical" music that
would love it.

Just my 2cents,

George