Year of The Dragon

I just have to say that "Year of the Dragon" was the piece that got me
interested in brass bands.   I was in college and we did the concert
band/wind ensemble arrangement.  It had the most challenging tuba parts I had
ever played in a band.  The fugue is just incredible to listen to and be a
part of.  I went right out and orderd a cd with it on.  Then I was lucky
enough to go to Glasgow, Scotland during a brass band competition there and
was floored!  I also got to meet Philip Sparke there.

George