Re: few brass bands in Canada

> I'd be happy to see bands participating
>in this mailing list discuss other forms of music sharing, if only sending
>concert tapes/videos around the group: for example a tape could make the
>rounds
>in North America, then Europe, among people who express interest.

Hi fellow brass banders. I play in the New England Brass Band Eb bass. I also
do the recording for the group, professional equip. I would be willing to
sent out tapes
of the N.E.B.B  The band played at the West Point Military Academy in June at
the Northeastern Brass Band Championships. During the Gala festival the West
Point
Tuba-Euphonium quartet play for about 20 minutes, each of the 3 bands played
piece, and there was 4 massed band items, the last bieng Laudae Dominum with
Colnel Deitrich of the West Point band conducting. I also recorded the
concert that
Sapiercey@xxxxxxx mentioned. I there is any intrest in these tapes contact me
at
WACNET@xxxxxxx