Re: Subscribe

In message <m0sYUob-0000yWC@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Klaas Hemstra writes:

> And i am receiving strange mails regularly.
> Are you aware of these mails ?

Yes.

> Somewhere there is a problem in the mailing list or mailling list
> server ...

Actually it's neither. The problem in this case is at wchat.on.ca which has
obviously disappeared without telling me or unsubscribing from the list.
I am attempting to find out who to contact rather than unilateraly deleting
keithb@xxxxxxxxxxx from the list, though I will have to if I can make no
contact at the site.

It is precisely because of this that I had to bring in rule 8 about mails
getting bounced. I have copied this to the whole list so that they know
that I am aware of the problem.

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;