Re: Rules for this list

> 8) 3 bounced mail items and I'll have to remove you. So that it's not
>    without notice I'll let your postmaster know. If you suddenly stop getting
>    messages please contact me because I may have had to remove you and
>    failed to find\guess the name of anyone at your site to let you know
>    what I'm doing.
> 9) Feel free to contact the list keeper, njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, for any
>    reason.

Nigel I think we have a real problem here.  It's normal in my
experience to get bounced messages on a list WHEN you have posted
something to the list.  (I'm on 3 other lists).  I'm getting bounced
messages from other peoples posts, 43mail delivery messages in less
than 4 hours is in my view unacceptable, most "listserv" software is
capable of intercepting these surely?  I use Pegasus as a mail reader
and I'm pretty sure I could set it up to do this.

Here's hoping you can fix this.

Graham Hastings