Eb alto horn for sale

    I have an Eb alto horn for sale.  It was manufactured
by ther Frank Holton Company serial number 19153 (someone
told me this was about 1912).  It is in very good condition,
 multiple scratches and small dings but no dents or
unsoldered joints.  It has no MP or case. $200
		      John Wyman
		      kktd55d@xxxxxxxxxxx  or
		      wymanj@xxxxxxx