Brass band in NE IL?

Hello, all.  Might anyone know about a young musician's brass band in
Northeastern Illinois-perhaps close to Arlington Heights?  I am a trumpet
player that has always been interested in Brass Bands, and I have loved to
play music since I was 5.  I am hoping to find a band for ages 13 and up.  I
would greatly aprreciate all your help.  Please email me privately.

Thank-you,
Jeremy