RE: Tuba/euphonium list

I tried subscribing to the tuba/euphonium list and got the following message
back from our local server:

> ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
><listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (unrecoverable error)
>
>   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
>... while talking to zaphod.axion.bt.co.uk.:
><<< 550 Unknown domain 'cmsuvmb.cmu.ed'
>550 <listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown

I can't see anything wrong with what I did - is there a type somewhere ?

Thanks for the help in identifying the tuba/euph list

Paul Cannard
pcannard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 ----------
From: brass-band
To: brass-band
Subject: Tuba/euphonium list
Date: 24 July 1995 10:38

All of you low brass players should know about the tuba/euphonium list.

All you need do to subscribe is to send E-Mail to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put as the body of the message (NOT the title):

subscribe tubaeuph Your Name

This list has all sorts of interesting people, many of whom appear to be
professional musicians and teachers.  The topics are stimulating, and the
atmosphere is friendly.

 -Jim
Fox