Forwarded Message

I just noticed this message in the listserver's mail box, which I assume
was meant for forwarding to the list and was sent to listserv@smsltd rather
than brass-band@smsltd by mistake:

---------

Hi,
I am a Bass player, Eb or BBb, just moved into the Birmingham Area and
looking for a band. I used to play for the Rowntree Band in York, and
still do on occaisions when I am at home for the weekend. If anyone knows
of a band in the Birmingham area looking for a reasonable (by Yorkshire
standards) Bass player, then please let me know.

Cheers,
Darryl

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;