Re: BDMB

In message <"Mon Jul 31 05:39:25 199501*/G=Steef/S=Klepke/OU=2488FPD/O=TMNL.URL/PRMD=LANGATE/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=GB/"@MHS> Steef.Klepke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>      Hi all,
>
>      I wonder if anyone can tell me some news about the best brass band in
>      the world, the Black Dyke Mills Band. I like to know if they have
>      already made a CD with the new end chair cornettist, Mathew Baker,
>      originally from the SA Enfield Citadel Band, and if he has done any
>      solo on it.
>
>      Steef

Probably best to try Egon Publisher's at Royston Road, Baldock, Herts, UK
SG7 6NW. They appear to have a comprehensive set of band recordings.
Phone +44 1462 894498, Fax +44 1462 894660. I doubt they have an e-mail
address.

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;