Olde Towne Brass - Introduction

Greetings,

     Someone sent me a message saying that I should introduce
     myself - so here it is.

     My name is Bob Baccus. I currently teach Microsoft Certified
     courses for Intergraph Corp. in Huntsville, and I have a B.S
     and M.S. in Music. I am a former Band Director who got out
     several years ago.

     I currently play in a group called Olde Towne Brass, and we
     do weddings, receptions, as well as "Historic" events - such
     as American War Between the States Reenactments.

     We are a regular Brass Quintet - augmented by Trap Set (when
     we do receptions) and augmented by Rope tension Snare and
     Bass Drums when we do Historic events. For Historic events,
     we play on original instruments - (1850-1864 Eb, Bb Cornets,
     Alto Horn, Tenor Horn, and Eb Bass) - and we play original
     music.

     We have over 400 original selections from the War Between the
     States period that we have obtained from the Library of Congress,
     Museums, and private collections. We are arranging some of these
     numbers for Brass Quintet and publishing them.

     We have just recently finished recording a tape of 17 numbers from
     both sides of the conflict.

     If you would like more information regarding this music, please give
     me a line at:

	  wrbaccus@xxxxxxxx

Ya'll Come,

Bob Baccus