Brass Bands in mid-continent N. America?

My band, the Saskatoon Brass Band, is possibly the most northerly brass band in North America, and we
don't have the luxury of being close to any of the usual locations of brass band competitions/conferences.
Nevertheless, we are getting to the point where our members' enthusiasm is high enough to spend some
personal money and holiday time to attend such an event.

One approach is to see what bands there are within a circle of one day's driving radius, which includes
us.  That encompasses quite a large area, covering B.C to northern Ontario in Canada, and the midwest
and northwest states bounded by Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin,
and Michigan.  Does anyone know of brass bands within that area?  If there is enough interest, perhaps
we could put together a gathering/competition.  Since others will probably be interested, why not reply
to this list, giving a contact name/number/e-address if you have it?  I'll post the collated information,
if there is any.

Eric Woodsworth
Saskatoon Brass Band
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada