Re: Bugel =?= Bugle

On my question about the bugle a lot of you replied, for which I'm gratefull.
However it seems to me that even among the brassbandplayers there is no
common knowledge on this subject. [Which makes me feel less ignorant :-) ]

Thanks again for the replies, they were helpfull.

Question to Ron Mostaard:
Are you by any chance a member of the Almere brassband?
And ifso, give my regards to your substitute conductor Ineke Wentink next
time you're at rehearsel.

Tjip
This was brought to you by:
Tjip, Sabine and Tjerk Zigterman    http:\\www.xs4all.nl/tjip/index.html
HomePage to the Dutch Fanfare Orchestra and several other Wind Bands