Re: Bugel =?= Bugle

<?!>
<?!> I'm not sure. From what I've read here a Dutch 'bugle' from a fanfare band
<?!> has valves. Is that not the case? A British bugle has no valves.
<?!>

The Dutch "bugel" definitely *is* the English "Flugel Horn".
So it has valves, is pitched in Bb, and so on.
In some fanfare-orchestra's, there is also a soprano-bugle
in Eb (also 3 valves). But also the Eb-soprano cornet is
part of a lot of fanfare-orchestras.

Kind regards,

--
Jacob