British Open on tape

 Hello!

 Is there anybody who will make a tape-recording of the broadcasting
 of the British Open Brass Band Championship on Friday 15 September
 (BBC Radio 2, 21.03 - 22.00hrs)? I would like to have a tape
 of the new Wilby testpiece "Revelation".
 I can only receive BBC 3 and I am not able to go to Manchester.
 If anybody can send me this tape, he/she will get a compact disc
 of his/her favourite band.

 Contact me by e-mail: eric.de.cloe@xxxxxxxxxx

> [fold]  [
 Bye