Re: Demon's mailer

Nigel-

1) Test posts received.

2) Your letter received - have several CD's full of shareware.  I'm sure to
have the whole setup- will let you know ASAP

3) I see the women's lib movement hasn't reached your part of the world yet.
 LOOK OUT!!

4)  You wouldn't by chance be an amateur radio operator, would you?  (My call
is KE4EID, and I hold an  Extra class license.)

- Jim Fox -  FOXJW@xxxxxxx