Re: Demon's mailer

To all my brass band friends,

I hope that this doesn't offend anyone, but could people who wish to talk to
either Nigel or to any other particular individual please address their
comments to that person?  I, and everyone else received comments regarding
whether or not they had experienced any trouble with the mailer.  The only
person who needed to know was Nigel.  I admit that often replying to a
person means you have to find their email address (otherwise it defaults to
the mailing list), but by doing this it will hopefully cut out the needless
mail that we all receive.

Just my two cents worth.

Erik