A letter of Introduction

My name is Paul Alvarez and I play Tenor horn in the Canadian Staff Band of
the Salvation Army. I also operate a new mail-order service which
specializes in the distribution of brass band music and recordings. "Simply
Brass" has a full listing which is updated annually while promotional flyers
are distributed quarterly. "Simply Brass" is owned by SGToM PRODUCTIONS is a
digital recording company which specializes in the brass field. For more
info on SGToM or "Simply Brass" or if you would like to join our mailing
list please contact us at the following address:

SGToM PRODUCTIONS
1267 Havendale Blvd.
Burlington, ON
Canada. L7P 3S2