NZ NATIONAL BAND TOUR

Hello maillistees
My name is Kirsten Barratt and I play euphonium for the Evening Post Onslow
Brass Band in Wellington, New Zealand. We are an A grade band which was
founded last century and are conducted by Don Bly.

To any American recipients: Our National Band under Kevin Jarrett, MBE, and
Aotearoa Maori Group will shortly be touring America, starting Oct 1st.
Concert itenerary:
ContaMesaCA/RexburgIDAHO/MonroeLOUS./HelenaARIZ./MadisonWISC/GodfreyILL/Mary
villeMO/BurlingtonIOWA/Mt.
VernonIOWA/ClintonMI/EriePENN/YorkPENN/FrostburgMARYL/New LondonCONN/New York.

Thank you very much.