Re: Embouchure questions / advice needed

Dear Sir.  I have to reply to your appeal to " Accomplished men of brass".
It should in this day and age be absolutely unneccessary to  have to point
out that there are many accomplished women of brass!! As to your question,
I'm sure that Ghitalla means the inner ring by the way, the one that
actually shows up. My suggestion as to endurance is a lot of playing which
you say is how you attain it.  However I personally have found Fred Fox's
ideas in his book (especially overtone scales) to be extremely helpful re
both endurance and range. K.Barratt.

Peter A. Sharman  and  Kirsten Barratt   *******     psharman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx