Re: NZ NATIONAL BAND TOUR

Hi Tijp
Thanks for your message re MAORI. I would like to find out about how to get
that, publisher etc. By the way, my mother in law thinks that Hardy Mertens
is originally from New Zealand. Thank you. Also, could you give me some more
details about the fanfare orchestra? It sounds really interesting. Kirsten

Peter A. Sharman  and  Kirsten Barratt   *******     psharman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx