Hello all!!

Hello All,

 Hello, I would like to introduce my self and re-introduce my-self to the users of the
Brass Band Mailing List!

 My name is Steve Bedder and I am a freelance percussionist from Stockport in
Manchester! I am a student at the University of Wolverhampton in my second year
of a BSc Honours in Computer Aided Design!

 I have played for bands such as: Yorkshire Building Society; Faireys; Stockport
Schools Senior Bands (National Youth Entertainment Champs 92/93/94/95)
Hollingworth; Gorton; Dobcross; Besses of th' Barn and British Telecom!

 I am currently signed with Hollingworth Band from Derbyshire, I am playing with
them in London in the third section!

 I have played (and love) pieces such as: Year of the Dragon; Connatations;
English Heritage; Devil & the Deep Blue Sea; Kings Messenger; Fesival Overture;
Fusions; Journey into Freedom.....the list is endless!!!!

 I go watching bands most weekends when I am at home and go to all the major
contests!

Oh well, there you go, thats a little bit about me, hope I didn't bore you too much!

Get in touch anyone, anywhere, anytime!

Steve B
e9453488@xxxxxxxxx