G'Day

Greetings to all fellow brass bandies, I have just joined this promising
journal.

By way of introduction, I am principal euphonium with the Kensington and
Norwood City Band in Adelaide (Australian National A Grade Champions in
1992, but I was on 2nd Baritone then).

I also present a fortnightly 50-minute programme on local community radio
station 5UV 531AM and am South Australian correspondent (sounds more
official than it is) for Australia's Band World, an excellent publication
for anyone out there wanting info on the Australian scene.

Contact Chris Earl on phone/fax +61 54  47 0873
				or (054) 47 0873 from within Australia.

 (I haven't got the postal address on me, but will put it on here soon.)

Subscriptions are around $A20 for 12 months.

I envy all people in Britain, where super-duper bands are all over the
place, and opportunities to hear great live brass sounds are many.
We battle large distances in Aus, and rely mostly on your (brilliant) CDs.

That's all, feel free to write:

Anthony.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx