Re: Black Dyke Cornets

> Da> From: Dillon01@xxxxxxx
>
>Hello Steve!
>
> Da> We have heard here in the states that Black Dyke has gone to
> Da> using Yamaha Cornets.
>
> Da> Is this true?
>
>Black Dyke is sponsored by Boosey & Hawkes. That's why Black Dyke doesn't
>compete in the All England Masters at Cambridge, because this major event is
>sponsored by Yamaha.
>So the answer is, NO. (BNFL and some players of Grimethorpe play Yamaha).
>
>By the way: Why is this so important for you to know?

I think one of the major brass bands in England is sponsored by Yamaha. I
forget now who it is. Obviously they all play Yamaha. (But WHY??)

\_\_\_      \_\_\_	  Dean Rayner
 \_   \_     \_   \_	City of York Scouts   Founder Member-95
  \_   \_     \_\_\_	Cybercorps 1994 - oblivion
If you put a cow in a glass of Coke overnight it won't be there in the morning