Shakespearean Rhaposdy

Can anyone on this list tell me if there is a recording of a lower grade
test from the 70's  called Shakespearean Rhapsody.

We are using it as our own choice this year, and it is a really lovely piece.
No-one I have contact with here is aware of it having been recorded,  but it
is such a good piece surely one of the British bands must have recorded it.

Regards,  Gillian

     Gillian Laughton      (SS:MAF)
     Librarian, Adelaide Laboratory
     CSIRO. Div. of Manufacturing Technology
     PO Box 4, Woodville, South Aust., 5011
     E-Mail: gml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Phone: (08) 303-9123  CSIROTEL: 98 39123
     Fax:   (08) 303-9222

	 "Brass is beautiful"