Re: Dyke Concert

I've been playing soprano for nearly a year now, and I really enjoy it.
The band's instrument I play is a B&H Sovereign.  I find top B's and C's
extremely difficult on this instrument (and the intonation is difficult to
match with the front row in the middle register).  Would I be better with
a different mouthpiece (I use a Bach 7C) or a different instrument
altogether?  If so, who make the best?

Andrew (an inexperienced but enthusiastic sop player!)

A.K.Jordan@xxxxxxxxx