Yamahas

Dear Mail Listees

I thought I would join in this discussion about Yamahas as I play, as well
as eupho, french horn, on a Yamaha 668. This is a great instrument, which is
used I believe by the LPO among other professionals, and by a member of the
NZSO here. The Yamaha 667 is what the Berlin Philharmonic used to use. The
Yamaha french horns are really good, consistent, professional instruments,
although I don't know anything about their cornets. Hope I haven't broken
the rules by mentioning french horns! Kirsten
Peter A. Sharman  and  Kirsten Barratt   *******     psharman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx