Re: Yamahas

>I thought I would join in this discussion about Yamahas as I play, as well
>as eupho, french horn, on a Yamaha 668. This is a great instrument, which i=
>used I believe by the LPO among other professionals, and by a member of the
<snip>

The reference to Yamaha instruments was basically a dig at their lack of
dominance of the UK brass band market. I have a great deal of respect for
some of their other instruments, I even own a Yamaha trumpet and I think it
is one of the better < =A31000 trumpets I have everr played.

Most manufactures excel at certain instruments, who ever recomends a King
trumpet, a Holton euph, a B&H trumpet, a Bach trombone or an Amati
anything?

Dean.					      (My other sig. is a crack=
er!)