Horn for trade

I play in a group called Olde Towne Brass and we are looking for an
Eb Cornet. We are looking for a "Period" cornet that was made
sometime around the 1860's. We perform at Civil War Reenactments
and Historical events.

We have for trade

	1 Bb Tenor Horn - Marked  "J. Bauer - Chicago"
		Berliner Valves, excellant playing condition
	 1860's

	1 Eb Bass - Unmarked - Top Action Rotary Valves
		excellant playing condition - 1850's - 1860's

We are always on the lookout for additional Brass instruments that
we can use in our presentations.

Thanks,

Bob Baccus
wrbaccus@xxxxxxxx