Re: article for list

Since the "French" horn isn't a member of the British Brass Band, you'll
find a better audience on the horn list, which has a lively membership.

Send a "subscribe" request to horn-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx There's also
horn newsgroup now - they're not gatewayed.

I play euphonium and horn, which is why I'm on both lists.

Ian