Re: article for list

Date sent:      Fri, 13 Oct 1995 11:06:46 -0600 (CST)
From:	   JARVIS <$JARVIRA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:	article for list
To:	     brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send reply to:  brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attention all horn players:

   I am a third year music student at Brandon University, majoring in French
Horn.  I would like to hear back from any horn players out there that would
like to swap some tricks of the trade and interesting stories...
    Rana Jarvis
    write to $jarvira@xxxxxxxxxxx
    All responses will be replied to...

...It might take some time to relocate, but there is a French Horn
Players discussion list (as well as discussion lists for every other
brass instrument).