Re: article for list

In message <"Mon Oct 16 05:16:21 199501*/G=Steef/S=Klepke/OU=2488FPD/O=TMNL.URL/PRMD=LANGATE/ADMD=TELEMAIL/C=GB/"@MHS> Steef.Klepke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>      Does anyone know the adress, telephone, fax or whatever  of the
>      british(?) composer Don Morrison?
>
>      Steef

Don appears in the professional cards listing in the British Bandsman. Next
time I see it I'll post it. When you get in touch with him say hello from me,
he was still very much the Hendon Band's conductor when I played with them
in the mid '80s.

Regards,

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;