Re: Black Dyke Cornets

Eric,

Thanks for the reply.

The reason I wanted to know was because some of my customers have asked me.

There was a article in the Trumpet Guild saying that Black Dyke had started
using Yamaha cornets.  I just wanted to find out if it was true.

I saw Black Dyke about a year ago in New York.  At that time it looked like
the trombones were using Bachs, but things do change.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Sincerely,
Steve Dillon
Dillon Music