article for list

Steef.Klepke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote in a message to brassband_edc:

 S2> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 05:16:00 -0400
 S2> From: Steef.Klepke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@MHS>

 S2>      Does anyone know the adress, telephone, fax or whatever
 S2>  of the       british(?) composer Don Morrison?

 S2>      Steef

Steef,

Guess you mean this guy: Donald M. Morrison, FTCL, conductor and adjudicator.
7 Elm Grove, Hampden Park, Eastbourne, Sussex, BN22 7NN
Tel: (+44-) (0)1323-500619.
Found this in the Bandsman, under "professional cards".
By the way, did you get my first message? If not, let me know!

Ineke.

Toedelodokie!
eric.de.cloe@xxxxxxxxxx
---