Re: Yamahas

>>SURELY THE INSTRUMENT YOU PLAY AT THE SAME PITCH AS A EUPH IS A BARITONE!!
>
>My instrument is Bb Baritone and is included in British Brass Band
>instrumentation.  We play at the same pitch as Bb Euphonium but not the
same as
>Eb Tenor Horn or Bb Flugel Horn.
>
>Angela Tregaskes

I'm sorry that I can't really see the relevance of this. You (whoever wrote
the capitalised message) seem to have missed the point of Ian's statement
that the french horn and eupho are both in Bb (When the french horn uses
it's Bb side rather than the F side). So therefore Ian could use the same
fingering on the french horn when he accidentally took it to band practice
instead of his eupho, by using the Bb side only. Kirsten.
Peter A. Sharman  and  Kirsten Barratt   *******     psharman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx