Re: Don Morrison

In message <199510162029.VAA11773@xxxxxxxxxx> Graham Hastings writes:
> Don Morrison wasa the Conductor of Hendon Band when I was with them.
> If you can't get in touch any other way I'd suggest you write to them
> but I can't remember the address of the school they rehearse in.
> Anyone help?

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since I was there, but are you
sure they're back at the school? When I was with them we got sponsorship
from John Laing, the building firm, and moved rehearsal to the Laing HQ.
The band still has the sponsorship, so I'm surprised to hear they've gone
back to practising in the school.

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;