Introduction

  • To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Introduction
  • From: Peter Harris <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 22:28:59 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <harris@power1.powernet.co.uk>
  • Return-receipt-to: "Peter Harris" <peter@harris.powernet.co.uk>

Hi All,

I would just like to introduce myself those subscribing to this mail server.

I play BBb Bass with the Alliance & Leicester Kibworth Band based in
Kibworth, South Leicestershire in the UK

The Band is currently rehearsing 'The Frogs' (great bass part for a change)
for the Finals this coming weekend.  We will then be looking forward
to rejoining the Championship Section with effect from  January next
year.

In the mean time I am looking forward to a  concert with the
Television New Zealand Band who are currently on tour here
 on Tuesday 31 October in Kettering, Northants.  Let me know
if you want more details.

Bye for now,

Regards

Peter Harris
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. You may be interested in looking at my home page which has some
information on the A&L Kibworth Band - it will be getting more
exciting when I have the time to update it!

Point your browser at:
http://www.powernet.co.uk/user-bin/run?harris