article for list

Hello all.

I just subscribed to this list, and thought I'd write a letter of
Introduction.

My name is Jakob Iversen, I'm 24 years old, and has played Eb Bass
since I was 13. I live in the town of Aalborg, Denmark. I am currently
playing in a scout (FDF) band, where I'm the only bass. That makes for
having to play rather loudly at times, since the rest of the band is
close to being "filled". We are about 22 people, from 14-26 years, and
are getting better by the week.

My instrument at the moment is a Boosey & Hawkes Imperial Besson,
3valve, compensating. I am however looking for a new one. Right now,
it looks like it will be a Cerveny (either EEb or BBb).

Well, I guess I should write that I am currently studying at the
University of Aalborg, to get a Master's in Software Engineering. I
will hopefully finish next summer.

Anyway, I hope to hear more from this list soon, since Brass Band
music is my biggest hobby.

--Jakob