Re: Yamahas

Thanks for the explanation about pitching of the Bb/F French Horn.  I've
obviously missed the point, sorry if I seemed a little forceful in my previous
message but perhaps for clarity you should always make a point of saying French
or even Bb/F Horn in future mailings.  This would then avoid confusion to us
non-orchestral players who don't know about this instrument's capabilities and
thus save embarassment all round!  Good idea?

P.S.  I promise not to contribute to this discussion any further.  Let bygones
      be bygones, etc. etc.

Angela Tregaskes