Going on Hols

I have had to spend a lot of time recently dealing with bounced messages.
If your account is about to become inactive, unsubscribe.

>From the FAQ:

8) Any bounced mail items and I'll have to remove you. So that it's not
   without notice I'll let your postmaster know. If you suddenly stop getting
   messages please contact me because I may have had to remove you and
   failed to find\guess the name of anyone at your site to let you know
   what I'm doing. You can't change address with this software, so if you're
   about to change address you need to unsubscribe from the old address then
   resubscribe from the new one.

Regards,

--
Nigel Horne, Technical Director SoftCare Media Systems Ltd.
Internet: njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Fidonet: Nigel Horne @ 2:2502/21.10;