Simply Brass

I received your latest releases sheet through the post. Thanks, this
looks very useful. However I am more interested in some previously
released recordings that according to my local music store weren't
released this side of the Atlantic. Thanks to their WWW page, I was
able to learn of some of the Canadian Brass' CD's and would very much
like to obtain some. Are you able to help me with these? If so, if
I gave you the names and catalogue numbers of the CD's I wanted, could
you let me know the price including p@p to the UK. I could then post
you the order with the relevant payment.

The recordings I am looking for are:-

BACH: ART OF THE FUGUE CBS: MK-45501
VIVALDI: THE FOUR SEASONS CBS: MK-42095
STRIKE UP THE BAND RCA: 6490-4-RC
GABRIELI/MONTEVERDI: ANTIPHONAL MUSIC CBS: MK-44931

all by the Canadian Brass.

I hope you can help me with this

thanks

Stephen